Vote for your favorite farm stand!

cornWe want to know what is your favorite farm stand? They are popping up everywhere nowadays. The most votes gained and we just might show up and do some weather live next week!

Posted under weather

This post was written by qni_it on July 16, 2010

1. Corrie Robison July 19, 2010 11:27 AM

Susie’s Garden Patchin Garden Prairie, IL is by far my favorite farm stand. Even though it is a little further from my home than some others, she always has the best variety of products and her produce is always very fresh and fairly priced. Not only are they friendly they are always willing to offer good advice to the home gardener like myself to help me grow my garden as well as enjoy what they have to offer. Go Susie’s!!!!

2. JoAnn Loch July 19, 2010 11:50 AM

Susie‚Äôs Garden Patch in Garden Prairie. They have been there for 25 years and have great produce. Sweet corn is awesome and tomatoes ad cukes….and ….

3. Don Troup July 19, 2010 11:57 AM

Susie’s Garden Patch in Garden Prairie.

4. Dick Kelley July 19, 2010 2:32 PM

I enjoy the Friday Market on Water Street each week! The veggie stand next to Burlap Works is super good! Fresh as possible from the garden and CLEAN! Quality produce! Good prices, too…

5. Betty July 19, 2010 3:11 PM

Susie’s Garden Patch has my vote, they have always been my favorite after driving past there one day and turned around and went back. Sweet Corn is the best I ever had.

6. Ted Isham July 19, 2010 7:37 PM

Susie’s Garden Patch has the best sweet corn and even field corn to feed the squirrels in the winter.

7. Mary Brubach July 19, 2010 7:39 PM

If you like to pick apples, raspberries, or blueberries, you should visit Valley Orchard in Cherry Valley. If you like heirloom tomatoes or awesome landscaping plants visit the Zanders on Montague Rd. If you want to pick cherries visit Currants Orchard. You can get their info via Susie’s Garden Patch. That’s how I learned about them.

8. mike July 19, 2010 7:45 PM

Susies Garden Patch
    THE BEST SWEETCORN!!!

9. Kristine Huff July 19, 2010 9:28 PM

SUSIE’S GARDEN PATCH! I’ve been going there every year for 25 years and now I bring my 1 year old son Easton! It’s a wonderful family friendly farm!

10. Carol Schmidt July 19, 2010 9:30 PM

Susie’s Garden Patch! I just moved here from Elgin and everyone told me to get Sweet Corn here! It’s Wonderful!

11. Dan Snow July 20, 2010 8:07 AM

Can’t say enough about Susie’s Garden patch in Garden Prairie…I grew up in Florida, where there was a veggie stand like Wisconsin has bars, and Susies has the best stuff, not to mention Doug & Susie are great people….King Dan

12. Teri Nelson July 20, 2010 4:19 PM

Susie’s Garden patch, Asparagus, what is what comes to mind. Great Asparagus. I can’t find any place I’d rather get my Asparagus from….Doug & Susie treat everyone like they are special….Queen Teri

13. paulette jager July 21, 2010 9:54 PM

Susie’s Garden Patch has been in business for 25 years now,they work hard and it shows they love what they do.

14. Sue July 22, 2010 12:25 PM

Susie’s Garden Patch in Garden Prairie is a great farm stand farm. You get more than a farm stand — you get the whole farm with pick-your-own berries and lots of great produce!

15. Christina July 24, 2010 11:03 AM

Susie’s Garden Patch in Garden Prairie gets my vote!!! I’m getting tears in my eyes as I read all the nice things the costumers are posting about my parents. They had a dream 25 years ago to own their own farm and I can tell they have touched so many lives. Please note that not only do they sell awesome produce but the have donated and continue to donate that same awesome produce to area food pantry’s so everyone can enjoy it. Make sure to check out their website at http://www.susiesgardenpatch.com or become a friend on facebook.

16. UGGS Clearance October 11, 2011 9:56 PM

he decision vn2011q12 by the electronic business agency Biglight responsible for, the main

will UGGS Clearance

focus on the increase the brand’s brand awareness

17. fake gucci belt November 30, 2011 8:46 PM

luxuriant silk damask or is BlingBling light piece waistband,fake gucci belt become the most distinct 2011 chun xia fashionable mark.fake gucci belt From the elegant late outfit to handsome jerkin, are concentrated in your between oval external frame.fake gucci belt

18. Mac cosmetics outlet November 30, 2011 8:47 PM

Change the first step: makeup before preparation 1,Mac cosmetics outlet zhang wen + stomach before make up to prepare a massage skin drill Haven’t makeup have bright again good color,Mac cosmetics outlet massage can let the skin temperature, promote the blood circulation, and a ruddy complexion, then reuse hole some muscle relaxation, Mac cosmetics outlet

19. Oakley Sunglasses Discount November 30, 2011 8:47 PM

“Lens color also should pay attention to. There have to be enough depth,Oakley Sunglasses Discount dark grey for beautiful, dark brown and black is the second smallest, and blue and purple is the worst,Oakley Sunglasses Discount the two kinds of lens through more ultraviolet ray, yellow, orange and light red as far as possible need not Oakley Sunglasses Discount