Forecast texts will be sent out earlier on weekdays

NOTE: Late last week, we made the decision to change the times we send out our 13 Weather Authority forecast texts (click link to learn more). Because moms and dads are preparing kids for the day we will now be sending out the morning forecast text at 6:00am. However, on weekends they will be sent out at 9:00am.

Posted under weather

This post was written by Eric Sorensen on October 28, 2011

1. Lisa October 28, 2011 9:54 PM

Where’s the dislike button? My kids are grown and gone, so the early morning texts are more of a problem for me, however, I wish they would’ve been available when my kids were in school. I’ve changed my settings to adjust to the new changes. Thanks for all the info you guys provide.

2. Kayla October 28, 2011 10:00 PM

I am still sleeping at 6 am during the week unless I have to be to work early. I dislike this also.

3. sam October 29, 2011 9:43 PM

I dislike this day

4. lacoste uk November 1, 2011 12:38 AM

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

5. uggs boots outlet November 1, 2011 3:41 AM

With altered vn2011hq01 kinds of uggs boots outlet, adolescent can aswell acquisition their indicates in Ugg boots. Kids UGG Boots wish to alteration their sufficient activity to youngsters. With UGG Accessories , kids can acquisition they’re so sufficient and happy.In accession to ugg bailey button, the UGG division began from the capital pack, accouterment goods. Even advertence that the quantity of ancestors cossack look models decidedly torn the attitude of the accessible the consequence that with UGG Original Sundance Boots bales and clothing, the absolute estimation advocated by the brand’s look actualization and sufficient breeding attitude seem life.

6. xueqiong November 3, 2011 2:41 AM

Unions representing city government workers, Oakland’s public school teachers, true religion outlet community college instructors, and University of California, Berkeley teaching assistants all have endorsed the daylong work stoppage and encouraged their members to participate.

7. UGG ブーツ店舗 November 7, 2011 8:13 PM

ーストラリア人の伝統に由来するとしてオーストラリア人サーファー、ビーチ好きの方は、ビーチで半世紀以上にわたって冬のシープスキンブ UGG Dakota
    ーツを履いているのは、愛情を込めて、すべての一般的な使用期間を短縮形で、それだけで真剣に”UGGブーツ”に”醜いブーツ”から飛ばして短いものだった。それらはより伝統的な摩耗と比較して一度に知覚された醜いとして、ない暖かさと快適さのためにこれらのUggsサンダンスブーツのブーツを破ってはありませんでした。靴を選択し、耐久性が重要です。。

8. Burberry Scarf Sale November 13, 2011 7:38 PM

I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

9. christmas flowers colombia December 20, 2011 12:23 AM

I am really impressed by reading this article. In future, you should be giving information about it more. I must have to praise you for this extra ordinary piece of work.