Eagles expected to hatch soon!

Check out this live video feed from Decorah, Iowa. We previewed this camera back in early March where three eggs were seen in the nest. Apparently, the eggs are expected to hatch any hour or any day now. Check back often to see if you can glimpse the hatching live! -ES

Live video by Ustream

Posted under weather

This post was written by qni_it on March 31, 2011

1. Shirl March 31, 2011 6:13 PM

I started watching when you posted this March 9th& haven’t quit yet.I turn it on @6am & shut down @9pm. I am so glad I have a 23inch monitor & use2 different browsers. 1 to do my work & 1 for the eagles. I have learned more in 2 wks than I ever learned my whole life. Thank you for informing us about this.

2. MomHarriet April 1, 2011 5:26 AM

Really enjoying this great view. I’ve strained my neck looking up at the nests often. This is fantastic.

3. Beatriz Martinez April 1, 2011 6:48 PM

This is a awsome bird hope to see them hatch really awsome eagles……

4. Jeannine April 1, 2011 7:05 PM

what a great sight! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Eric!

5. Kelly Beaskey April 1, 2011 11:01 PM

Thanks Eric! Wonderful Bird!

6. Megan Keller April 1, 2011 11:54 PM

I am expecting, and my mom just showed me this…I was due April 1. It’s very cool and exciting to know that my baby boy could come near the same time as these three little eaglettes! In the meantime I can sympathize with the mother…wait, and wait, and wait…haha

7. Mary April 2, 2011 11:25 AM

Can’t wait to see them hatch! Thanks for the site!

8. Don & Pat Sandell April 3, 2011 10:54 AM

We are collectors of eagle memorabilia, have gone afar to see them, and are delighted with this website. It is ther best we have found. We love your ability to zoom in and to adjust the camera angle to give us the best view. We are excited that there are now two babies! Thank
    you so much for sharing this amazing website.

9. Israel Travel April 4, 2011 1:43 AM

I wish I could travel now to Iowa and watch closely on that eagle.

10. Eva April 4, 2011 2:26 PM

Did anyone else see on 04/03 when a chick was slung out of the nest? i did and it was very scary. I did not get to see however later how and when the chick got back into the nest

11. kyle April 5, 2011 10:23 AM

that is so cool

12. Kelly Beasley April 5, 2011 1:38 PM

I just saw her fling the chick too. It had my heart going! Not sure as to how it got back in the nest. So cute, how it was attacking what i think was the foot of the feed? not sure! I’m hooked, Thanks SO much Eric!

13. Judy April 5, 2011 3:20 PM

she helped the baby back in after awhile.

14. Eva April 5, 2011 5:15 PM

Is that other egg going to hatch? It has been a long time since it has been laid.

15. Eva April 7, 2011 8:09 AM

They have 3 babies now…. Horay.

16. Eric Sorensen April 7, 2011 9:20 PM

Funny, BP is running ads on our eagle cam now. -ES

17. Pam April 8, 2011 11:14 PM

I love how you guys put this up Eric! I love watching it! It’s so peaceful if you turn the volume down low and just watch! The eagle sleeps. Would love to get a colored shot of that! =)

18. Andrea S. April 9, 2011 1:33 AM

I love when the daddy eagle brings dinner!

19. Tina April 9, 2011 9:06 AM

I’m addicted to the eagles. It’s so peaceful and calming to watch them! Thank you for posting.

20. John Doe April 11, 2011 11:38 AM

Bald Eagles, such a mis-leading name.

Beautiful birds.

21. Janet April 11, 2011 5:23 PM

I was watching them Sunday night, the tree or camera was swaying I thought that nest was going to get blown over but she stayed on those babies. My 3 year old loves watching! Thanks

22. Carol April 13, 2011 6:49 AM

Watching the mother care for her babies is so fascinating. I had never thought much about the behavior of eagles before. Thanks for sharing this with us, Eric.

23. Nancy April 13, 2011 8:31 PM

I have viewed a number of eagle websites and this is by far the most superior! The manipulated camera today was so awesome. I have recently become become fascinated with eagles and am addicted to this website. Thank you so much for sponsoring this awesome and educational opportunity!

24. Debbie April 15, 2011 4:38 AM

Have become so addicted to watching those babies that every morning has to start with seeing how they are doing. The day just does not go the same if I don’t. They are very lovely birds.

25. Judy April 16, 2011 5:47 PM

Best bird watching website! Thanks sooo much for this awesome eagle cam. It’s been fun to watch at all hours. :>)

26. Linda April 27, 2011 11:24 AM

I was watching the Norfolk Botanical cam, when yesterday mommy eagle got killed and therefore they moved the three babies to a sanctuary to be raised and let free when the time comes….daddy eagle greiving.

This a good healing site to be at right now.

thank you.

27. Debbie April 28, 2011 6:44 PM

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS???

28. Eva May 17, 2011 4:21 PM

they are growing so fast. the oldest is hard to tell from one of the parents. this ia amazing. I love it. how long now before the leave the nest. does anyone know

29. Eva May 17, 2011 4:24 PM

There is no room in the nest for the parents bur to just leave food for them. They are so big now. wish my kids grew that fast.

30. Debbie June 9, 2011 5:47 AM

Has one left the nest already? I am only seeing 2 today

31. Debbie June 9, 2011 6:11 AM

I see it now.

32. Eva June 17, 2011 7:01 AM

They are getting ready to leave the nest. I only see 2 now, has the 3rd one left the nest. Did anyone see him flt away?

33. Eva June 17, 2011 7:15 AM

ok all 3 are on the branches now. one of the parents was there for a short time.

34. cheap benefit make up July 1, 2011 1:35 AM

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.

35. chanel uk February 12, 2012 8:51 PM

chanel uk

have own characteristic designs. The beautiful crystals have added the magical finishing touch to countless bridal gowns. Just get some for yourself.The conventional
    chanel bags

are produced for qualified females in add-on to university college students for there are so various styles and styles.

36. coach outlet February 12, 2012 8:51 PM

Bright colors, exquisite workmanship, durable material and up-to-date style all lead to the great fame of the goods in
    coach outlet

.As a fashion and modern lady, you can never have too many bags but Coach, Coach is a great leather handbags brand.
    coach outlet store online

have different look according to different designer concept.

37. coach outlet online February 12, 2012 8:51 PM

coach outlet online

develops very quickly because it runs by its own special way and it contents the customers greatly.
    coach factory outlet

can design new and original products that are also functional. The stylish appearance of products, sophisticated workmanship, superior quality and highly competitive prices have won the customer’s trust and love from consumers at home and abroad. So you can rest assured that purchase.