No big Arctic Outbreaks foreseen for Central U.S. in the next few weeks

Yesterday, I wrote an extensive blog concerning the wet outlook for the first half of this November.

Today, let’s look at the temperature outlook for the first few weeks of November. With a broad, southwesterly flow within the main branch of the jetstream, the Pacific Northwest, down into the Four-Corners Region will remain cooler than normal for the first two weeks of November. This will allow a higher chance of a much-welcomed Indian Summer for much of the Great Lakes into the Southern States.

It won’t be warmer than normal every day, but areas shaded in orange have a higher than 50/50 chance of ending the two week stretch with warmer-than-average temperatures. -ES

Posted under cold blast, weather geek

This post was written by qni_it on October 31, 2011

1. WI Wx Buff October 31, 2011 7:23 PM

I’ll take it!

Every day that we’re shaded orange rather than blue means that much less for heating bills this winter. With all the folks who are laid off or still looking for work, or working less hours than they need, or working at a dumbed down job that doesn’t use their skils just to have something that comes with a paycheck … orange is beautiful.

2. lacoste uk November 1, 2011 12:37 AM

Fantastic goods from you, man. Ive study your stuff ahead of and youre just as well amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog.

3. xueqiong November 3, 2011 2:44 AM

In San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday passed true religion outlet a resolution calling on Mayor Ed Lee to allow the Occupy Wall Street protestors to remain in a tent city near the historic ferry terminal, an area frequented by commuters and tourists.

4. Burberry Scarf Sale November 13, 2011 7:37 PM

Superb! Generally I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.

5. Coach Outlet online November 21, 2011 3:35 AM

GOOD!!!Good writing, I wanted to thank you for this interesting I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post

6. Coach Factory Outlet December 2, 2011 8:33 PM

coach factory outlet feature a predominantly black upper constructed from a soft nubuck as well as patent leather which can be noticed on the Air Max 90 toe box.

7. jerseysusa.com December 12, 2011 12:34 AM

lion in 10 years all the way down, people mix the wrong one by one, before the initiator is known commentator, former general manager Matt – Millen, only pick this man for three consecutive years Abstract outside to take over, you know, this is the first-round pick, ah, who can not make a point for the performance to do it?

8. Ugg Boots Canada December 24, 2011 2:35 AM

Inspiring article, Thanks. Keep posting.6wG8YwWP84bQ12-25

9. juicy bags February 1, 2012 9:00 PM

This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.