Thursday Text Poll Results

I’d like to give a big thank you to the many people who voted in this week’s text poll! We asked if you think it’s too early in the season for snow. Fitting, since we had some flakes last night (and there may be more next week).

Most of you say YES, it’s too early for snow. 31% of you are already in the Christmas spirit and are ready for La Niña winter to begin her wrath.

We’ll do it again next week. Again, if you have a text poll question you’d like me to ask, send it to me at esorensen@wrex.com. Thanks again. -ES

Posted under Text Poll

This post was written by qni_it on November 3, 2011

1. moncler outlet November 5, 2011 12:28 AM

In this modern and fashionable society, people are pursuing for moncler jackets cool, unique, stylish and innovative.

2. ugg boots clearance November 5, 2011 2:44 AM

HWZOU44G01YFMKPWT
    only made with australian twin-face sheepskin are authentic ugg boots

3. Cheap Air Max 24-7 November 6, 2011 9:27 PM

Nike after analysis: to take risks, break the routine, do unconventional or unorthodox something, are the important reason for the miracle of Nike. There is no rule is Nike the biggest law product innovation.

4. Home Security November 7, 2011 10:55 PM

Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly. I always will be aware of you.

5. Coach Factory Outlet December 2, 2011 7:33 PM

coach factory outlet feature a predominantly black upper constructed from a soft nubuck as well as patent leather which can be noticed on the Air Max 90 toe box.

6. Coach Outlet Store Online December 4, 2011 7:50 PM

Your success is my inspiration.Indeed, it is wonderful !